Number of recruits:
1. Responsible for the company's medium and large enterprise customers to explore sales opportunities, communicate customer needs, and promote product sales and project implementation;
2. Responsible for the collection, analysis, feedback and tracking of market information;
3. Responsible for the establishment and maintenance of customer relationships, maintenance and expansion of the sales network;
4. Responsible for the formulation of sales plans and product selection suggestions;
5. Responsible for collecting payments from customers and achieving performance targets.
1. Full-time undergraduate degree or above, more than 5 years of sales experience, and deep customer resources in the electrical industry;
2. Good business negotiation ability and skills, as well as strong public relations ability and strong business development ability;
3. Have good professional ethics, customer service and market development awareness.
Remuneration package (annual salary of 100,000-150,000)
1. Welfare: (1) Telephone Subsidy + (2) Meal Subsidy + (3) Holiday Fee + (4) Birthday Gift Certificate + (5) Five Insurances and One Housing Fund Payment (6) Spring Festival Transportation Subsidy + (7) High temperature subsidy + (8) activity allowance + (9) annual medical examination.